Sunday, February 7, 2010

Interview with Bella!


Manuel123598:What is ur favorite game on WW?

Bella: It will be River Rafting!

Manuel:Whould you ever want to be a mod?

Bella:Totally Yes!!

Manuel123598:What do you like to do on WW?

Bella:Traviling around the world.

Manuel123598:Who is your favorite mod?

Bella:Umm....Muffin!

Manuel123598:And your favorite Party master?

Bella:SusieSparkle

Manuel123598:Where do u like to travle the most?

Bella:The Amozon Rainforest.

Manuel123598:What have you learned about WW?

Bella:That Carto Wiglington made the Magic Maps!

And that is all Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's me!!! My answers might not be the best, but what can I say, I was put on the spot lol, I'm just joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete